This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 15 or more people in a specific area, and then we can start up a route. Feel like you've got the interest in your area? Give us a call or send us an email using the contact page!
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodness to your door! It looks like you will get deliveries on:
added to delivery
Bell Pepper, Green (1 lb)
The smooth skin is firm, glossy, juicy, crisp, and succulent. Inside the flesh, there is a hollow cavity that contains very small seeds and a thin membrane.
QUICK MARINADE FOR THE CHICKEN
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
FOR THE PEPPERS & ONIONS
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1 large poblano pepper (slice into strips of substitute for another bell pepper to add more color)
- 2 bell peppers (different colors peppers are perfect for that eye catching meal!)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil, divided
Sour cream, cilantro, Imperio Salsa, limes
- Add all the ingredients for the quick marinade in a large mixing bowl. Toss together until chicken is evenly coated with spices. Cover and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Add the peppers, onions and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes, until the veggies are soft.
- Remove from the skillet, place in a large bowl, cover and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of cooking oil to the same skillet. Add the marinated chicken and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the peppers and onions back to the skillet, toss together with the chicken and remove from heat.
- Serve in warm corn tortillas and top with sour cream, guacamole and chopped cilantro and don't forget the Imperio Salsa! Enjoy!!