This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 15 or more people in a specific area, and then we can start up a route. Feel like you've got the interest in your area? Give us a call or send us an email using the contact page!
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodness to your door! It looks like you will get deliveries on:
#1 for 33 years! A sensational dip everyone will love. Spinach leads the ingredient list.
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise
- Entire package of Popeye’s Passion seasoning
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Serve with bread, chips, crackers or fresh vegetables!
Spinach Dip Omelet
- 2-3 Eggs
- Spinach dip
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Extra vegetables you would like to add
- Cooking spray or butter
- 1/8 cup of milk
- Heat a 8-10 inch skillet to medium heat. While the pan is heating up, add your eggs to a bowl and whisk until they are mixed well and starting to get foamy. Add milk to eggs.
- Spray your skillet with your favorite cooking spray or butter, making sure to get the sides of the pan.
- When your pan is heated thoroughly, add the egg mixture, making sure to tilt the pan in all directions so the egg is covering the bottom of the pan.
- Once you notice the eggs on the sides beginning to cook, take a rubber spatula and gently begin to lift the sides off the pan. Continue tilting pan in all directions until you notice there is not a lot of uncooked mixture in the middle of the pan.
- Begin to add your delicious Popeye’s Passion dip into the omelet, also adding any extra vegetables you were craving!
- Fold your omelet into your desired shape, and reduce the heat to medium-low to continue cooking center, flip if desired. Top with your favorites!
Spinach Dip Bagel Sandwiches
- Your favorite cream cheese
- Your favorite bagels
(Optional—Eggs and toppings)
- Mix leftover dip into your favorite cream cheese.
- Spread on bagel
- Add your eggs and other toppings, create into a sandwich or eat individually.
Stuffed chicken breasts
- Grab breast and slice in desired position, but not deep enough that it cuts through entire breast. Stuff with spinach dip and bake or grill as is. You can also wrap chicken with bacon slices or anything else you prefer!
Spinach Dip Pasta
For every pasta combination you can imagine, add it to stuffed shells, add to shrimp pasta pesto or add it to a macaroni and cheese. The pastabilities are endless!